Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 Top Ads


It is once again that time where the best commercials, ads, tweets, etc of the year are announced. 
Honestly, it is hard to pick just one of each so let’s see who some of the top dog media groups selected:

·         Entertainment Weekly selected Budweiser’s “Puppy Love” commercial as one of their top ten.
·         Ad Week selected Newcastle’s “If We Made It” ad which I have to admit was pretty brilliant.
·         AdAge selected “Awkward Family Moments” which promotes HBO Go.

The list goes on and on. So what are my favorites of 2014?

Definitely “Unsung Hero,” “Most Shocking Second a Day Video,” and the “F1Car Truck Jump.” These are just to name a few. I think ads whether print, online, television; really any type had a great year compared to 2013. Creativity in 2014 was high! I can only hope 2015 will be just as great.

So tell me, what are your favorite ads of 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment